I, English Clubbers and our exchange lecturer, Mrs. Patrice have visited Sade Village this year on March. For this session I just want to share what I have seen personally. Lombok has everything. If you are busy with life pressure, then you need to refresh your mind, go sightseeing, take a deep fresh-breath, and see God's creature here. I am talking about one of traditional village and still holding their traditional daily life. I am sure people around the world who claimed themselves as "travelers" have visited Sade. So, what's in this village makes interesting? 1. Friendly Most of Indonesian society, including Lombok society is friendly. I think everyone knows that. Why friendly? Because I am the example of society who very interested and love to see tourists who come to Lombok, and curious to learn their languages and share about Lombok itself. 2. Loyal to Their Own Traditions The local peo...
In the depths of my soul, I ponder the notion of a carefree spirit residing within, a glimmer of respite from the burdens of existence. Today, I bid farewell to a cherished confidante as she embarks on a journey back to her beloved homeland. The parting of ways with those closest to my heart is a bittersweet dance, for I find myself amidst a tapestry of high empathy in a land of beauty and individuality. The struggle, it persists, yet I am steadfast in my resolve to learn and grow with each passing moment. As the semesters come to a close, farewells become an unwelcome ritual, as loved ones depart to their rightful abodes, guided by the love that draws them near. And so do I. In the realm of emotions, I remain anchored, yet an accomplishment of grandeur lies in my newfound serenity. A triumphant cheer resonates within, for I have learned to face the tide with calmness in my heart. A joyous exclamation is in order! Oh, if only I possessed the power to keep my beloved ones by ...
This video was recorded when students from Malaysia, SM Sains Alam Shah, visited Lombok and were greeted with rudat dance by the students of SMAN 1 Praya. Rudat dance-Lombok Since their first encounter, religion continues to negotiate with tradition. Religion affects local tradition, and vice versa. At first, rudat dance grew up in boarding schools as a type of propaganda. Over time, it become a folk dance. Not surprisingly, we see it in Kuningan area, Banten, Lampung, even in Karangasem Bali. In East Lombok, this dance can be found in almost every district. The origins of rudat art is still not clear. Some argue, that art is an outgrowth of rudat remembrance day and Burdah, the remembrance that accompanied the movement of martial arts. Burdah is the singing with the accompaniment of tambourines. Others argue, this dance comes from Turkey and goes with the spread of Islam in Indonesia in the 15th century. That’s why, this da...
Komentar
Posting Komentar