I, English Clubbers and our exchange lecturer, Mrs. Patrice have visited Sade Village this year on March. For this session I just want to share what I have seen personally. Lombok has everything. If you are busy with life pressure, then you need to refresh your mind, go sightseeing, take a deep fresh-breath, and see God's creature here. I am talking about one of traditional village and still holding their traditional daily life. I am sure people around the world who claimed themselves as "travelers" have visited Sade. So, what's in this village makes interesting? 1. Friendly Most of Indonesian society, including Lombok society is friendly. I think everyone knows that. Why friendly? Because I am the example of society who very interested and love to see tourists who come to Lombok, and curious to learn their languages and share about Lombok itself. 2. Loyal to Their Own Traditions The local peo...
I can almost see it. That dream I'm dreaming, but There's a voice inside my head saying You'll never reach it Every step I'm takin' Every move I make Feels lost with no direction, My faith is shakin' But I gotta keep tryin' Gotta keep my head held high There's always gonna be another mountain I'm always gonna wanna make it move Always gonna be an uphill battle Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose Ain't about how fast I get there Ain't about what's waitin' on the other side It's the climb The struggles I'm facing The chances I'm taking Sometimes might knock me down, but No I'm not breaking I may not know it, but These are the moments that I'm gonna remember most yeah just gotta keep goin', and I gotta be strong Just keep pushing on,cause There's always gonna be another mountain I'm always gonna wanna make it move Always gonna be an uphill battle Sometimes I'm...
Komentar
Posting Komentar